Visit the website! www.tlucphoto.com

Contact Us

330.447.6315

info@tlucphoto.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Appointment Openings - FYI - Dover, OH photographer

Before the craziness that is about to be October, I thought I might post a little note on here about scheduling appointments. Weekend appointments in October are almost booked. I do still have some availability during the week in the morning and evenings (may be limited due to daylight shortage...it's that time already!). As far as holiday photos go, the deadline is November 20th to ensure delivery in time for cards. Like I said in the last post, there are still some spots left in the November 16th Snappies as well! I know it sucks to think about the holidays coming so fast but I don't want anyone to miss out! I am so excited for what the next month has to offer. Lots of senior sessions, kids and weddings! You don't want to miss this! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment